Sunday, September 16, 2012

Feeling right at home!

Hello Dahlings! Faith, the vintage Serro Scotty Travel Trailer here to show you how well my insides are coming along! First, let me remind you of how I started out...

Yep, I was in rough shape wasn't I? Well, 99 saw something in me and turned me into a real beauty. 
Just take a look at me now! 

















When I finally find my permanent home I will come with the curtains, the cushions, the mattress & sheet. 99 decorated me to show you how much potential I have for being a beautiful little home away from home. That and the fact that until someone finally does take me away, she is going to enjoy me just a little bit. 99 told me this happens all the time. She restores a trailer and somewhere along the line she falls madly in love with it. Well, just between you and me, I kind of have a feeling she fell in love with me the moment she saw me! 


The first meal in my newly restored dinette. The wine wasn't consumed. After every successful sale 99 opens a bottle to drink to the fact that one more trailer in on the road again, one more family will enjoy the fruits of her labor and one big sense of accomplishment and realizing of the dream. She says it is always a moment of mixed emotions, saying goodbye to one of her beauties is sad, but it is always a happy moment knowing that someone is going to love it the way it should be!

In my next blog I will show you some of the miscellaneous things that were done to me. Every little detail is important you know and there were enough of those to keep 99 very busy, very frustrated and very hard at work. Until then, I will leave you with this...

“Do not think that love in order to be genuine has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” 
― Mother Teresa

Never overlook the small things. Sometimes those are the things that make everything else possible. See you next time, dahlings! Hope you enjoyed this addition to the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment